Buying a coloring book online can be easy and fun. But how do you know which sites offer affordable quality illustrations? What images should you look for as selling points, and what kind of photos should you avoid when buying one?
The following list will walk you through the factors to consider before purchasing a coloring book PLR.
1. Look for sites that offer digital downloads of their images. Digital files are much easier to manipulate and edit than printed pages. If you want to make the images your own, look for sites that offer digital downloads.
2. Read reviews before making a purchase. Most online stores will have customer reviews posted; take a few minutes to look them over before deciding. You’ll be able to see what other customers thought of their purchases, which can give you a better idea of whether or not it’s worth your money.
3. Find sites that offer free samples. Before making a purchase, visit a few of the coloring sites you are considering and request a single page from their books. This way, you’ll be able to see for yourself what the quality is like before making your decision.
4. Pick up a few coloring books at your local bookstore. Even if you end up purchasing online, it can help to see what other books are available in-person to have an idea of what they look like and how they compare with each other.
5. Browse through user-generated coloring book images online. Try looking at a few of the dozens of Pinterest boards dedicated to coloring books. If you see an image that you would like to have, look at the webpage it came from, and be sure that you can get a high-quality digital version of the illustrations before making a purchase.
6. Set a price limit before you start looking for images to buy. Remember, you will be paying for quality, so don’t pay more than you need to. A good rule of thumb is to set a price limit of $10-15 per design. You will also have an easier time picking a book with illustrations that fit your budget.
7. Spend the extra money on artwork with quality designs and higher resolution images. The more expensive the photos are, the better they will turn out when printed out.
8. Check the images’ copyright statements before making a purchase. Most coloring book PLR will have their copyright statements featured somewhere on their website. This will give you an idea of who the images are property of, which can help you avoid making a copyright infringement.
9. Search for illustrations with a timeless appeal and design. Look for coloring book images that can be used in different ways, such as on shirts and posters. They’ll be able to provide you with more bang for your buck, and they’ll be much easier to sell to others when you’re ready to move on from them.
10. Consider the quality of coloring book images that are offered. Keep in mind that when you’re purchasing a colorable print, you’ll want to look for something that is high resolution, clean and vivid. You will want to buy illustrations with considerable, well-defined detail instead of blurry and tiny drawings.
To make the most out of your coloring book PLR purchase, you should keep these tips in mind. Each one will help you find quality coloring book images available at a reasonable price, making it much easier to buy and sell them.